GIE Good Deals Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Good Deals Limited of Unit 1A
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or our use of it please contact us at email@example.com
1. Information we may collect from You
1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.getitenterprise.com (our website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, buying Products from us, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with Products purchased from us or problems with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. These surveys may be carried out on our behalf by third parties.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders and to process payments for Products.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may monitor and record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent fraud or other crime and for training purposes.
2. IP Addresses and cookies
2.1. We may collect information from non-registered users of our website by the use of anonymous ?cookies? which keep track of your internet browsing patterns to build up a demographic profile. These cookies may also attach to your computer when you click on one of our advertisements appearing on a third party website. This allows us to manage our relationship with that affiliate site. Anonymous cookies also gather information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2.2. When you register on our site we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, record how you use our website, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests and to direct you to new areas that we think may be of interest to you.
- To speed up your searches, and to customise our website based on your browser type.
- To recognise you when you return to our site to simplify logging on.
3. Where we store your personal data
3.2. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. You agree to accept responsibility for any activity that occurs when your account with password is used. You should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else or the password is or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner.
4. Uses made of the information
4.1. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or to improve this website.
- For administrative or operational reasons relating to our services or to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. To facilitate orders we may have to share your information with our agents or contractors who assist us in providing our business operations.
- For statistical or survey purposes.
- To check details on applications for credit and credit related accounts or facilities, and to recover debts or compensation payments.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
4.2. We like to hear your views to help us to improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you by post, email telephone or fax to ask your opinions.
4.3. Where you give us permission to do so we may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post, fax or telephone.
4.4. Unless you select otherwise we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
4.5. Where you permit us to share your information with selected third parties, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
7. Access to the information
7.1. The data protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised by making a subject access request. Any access request may be subject to a fee of ?10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
7.2. If you notify us of any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you we will do our best to correct that as soon as possible. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us a Good Deals Ltd,